The health of our guests and our employees is our top priority. Therefore, we have taken some safety precautions and measures in relation to Covid-19 in our hotel – which our managing director Dr. med. Hartwig Koch are always closely monitored. Safety, well-being and health are well taken care of, even if we currently have to get used to some new rules in our daily interaction. Nothing stands in the way of a happy break with culinary flights of fancy and relaxing hours in the untouched Tyrolean mountains.
We look forward to welcoming you soon – even if for the time being without a handshake or hug. We’ll save these for later. But rest assured: our smile and our good mood will reach you! If you have any questions or requests, please do not hesitate to contact us by phone or email.
Matthias Geiger & Dr. Hartwig Koch with the entire Sonnleiten team
Relaxed cancellation conditions for summer 2021
The following conditions will be set for summer 2021:
- A free cancellation / rebooking is possible for the guest up to 14 days before the start of the holiday without giving reasons.
- Free cancellation / rebooking is possible up to the day of arrival under the following conditions:
- When classifying the country of origin as a risk area and the associated quarantine regulations on arrival
- In the event of an upright travel warning for Austria / Tyrol / Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region and the associated quarantine obligations on the return journey
- Border closings
- Official closure of the mountain railways and infrastructure companies
- Official closure of the accommodation facilities
Relaxed cancellation conditions for winter 2021
Our cancellation conditions according to the terms and conditions continue to apply, but free cancellation is possible in winter 2021 up to 1 week before arrival and at any time in the following cases:
- The arrival or departure to Austria cannot be guaranteed due to a border closure.
- If there is an obligation to quarantine after departure.
- The Serfaus-Fiss-Ladis region is classified as a risk area in the highest category of your government.
- With positive corona test evidence.
We STRONGLY recommend that you take out travel cancellation insurance. All the necessary details can be found on the website of Europäische Reiseversicherung.
In principle, the following rules of conduct apply, which are already known from other areas:
- Maintain a distance of at least 1 meter from other people.
- Avoid shaking hands and hugs.
Clean hands several times a day. Disinfectant dispensers are available throughout the hotel.
- Sneeze or cough into the crook of your arm or handkerchief.
- Do not travel if there are signs of illness.
All surfaces and points of contact are cleaned and disinfected several times a day.
- Disinfectants are of course used in all areas. Handrails, doorknobs, lift buttons and metal surfaces in general are disinfected regularly.
- Whenever possible, doors remain open to reduce contact.
- Key cards are disinfected before they are issued.
- In the case of card terminals, the keyboard is disinfected before use.
Mouth and nose protection
In Tyrol, mouth and nose protection is no longer mandatory. Nevertheless, the Ministry of Health recommends wearing mouth and nose protection when there are crowds. Exceptions: public transport, pharmacies and health facilities.
- Disinfectant dispensers are available in our dining area.
- Despite the current relaxation, our employees continue to wear mouth and nose protection for your safety.
- All plates, cutlery, glasses, dishes, seats and menus are disinfected after each use.
- Our buffet is still available to you. We kindly ask you to always wear the disposable gloves provided when you remove food yourself.
- We ask you to keep a minimum distance of 1 meter from people who are not traveling with you.
- Kitchen hygiene has always been very important to us, but we have intensified the measures again.
- All ventilation with fresh air supply.
Of course, we will ensure that you can fully enjoy our wellness area without hesitation.
- We do our best to adhere to the safety precautions and take appropriate measures.
- We can politely ask you to keep a safe distance in the wellness area and appeal to our guests to take responsibility.
- In the whole hotel – also in the wellness area – care is taken that there are not too many people in the same room.
- Of course, the entire wellness area is also cleaned with high-quality, disinfecting cleaning agents.
- The laundry is washed according to strict hygiene regulations.
- Our hard-working cleaning girls are trained and work with high-quality cleaning agents that contain disinfectants.
- We will ventilate your room properly again before arrival.
- You can find further guidelines for safe interaction with one another here.